6D - ATB-1 DH/BMX Carbon Macro Helmet
6D ATB-1 FEATURES
PATENTED ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
SHELL – Advanced aerospace 3K CARBON FIBER
NEW PC HALO – Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT – 10 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
REAR DELTA-VENT – Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
SUPERCOOL COMFORT LINER – Genuine CoolMax™anti-bacterial fabric is lighter than traditional liner materials and exclusive to the ATB-1.
EMERGENCY RELEASE CHEEK PADS – With SuperCool foam
SHEAR-AWAY VISOR SCREWS
ROOST GUARD – Provides additional face protection
CLAVICAL CUT-AWAY – Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
STERNUM PAD – Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
EXCEEDS ASTM F-1952-10 and CPSC 16CRF 1203 standards.
WEIGHT: +/- 1,310 grams.
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM
FOR BICYCLE USE ONLY
Deluxe Helmet Bag NOT Included.
THE DYNAMICS OF 6D’S ODS ENERGY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
– 2 separate EPS liners separated by 27 elastic isolation dampers
– 3-dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact
– Uncouples the impact force at the outer shell from the riders head
– Superior performance for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
– Significantly reduces Linear Accelerations
– Mitigates Angular Acceleration forces to the head and brain
– Increases ‘Time-to-Peak’ values by roughly double (lessens severity)
– Delivers progressive ‘ride-down’ for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
– Self re-centering alignment when the impact load is removed
– Superior airflow, heat transfer, and sweat evaporation via air-gap between layers