- Innovative nest-texture for the plastic parts: ventilation and protection guaranteed.
- Solid plates enclosed in a soft memory foam for a better shock-absorbing protection.
- Front/Back protection and lower plate removable, to accommodate the Neck brace.
- Shoulder band closure with velcro adjustments (from 160 to 190cm tall)
- Coccyx-shield removable cover.
- Waist band closure with velcro adjustments
- CHEST PROTECTION IS 1621/3 CERTIFIED
- BACK PROTECTION IS EN 1621-3/2017 LEVEL 2 CERTIFIED
- Extra insert for hips protection
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.