The Alpinestars Mustang V2 Gloves bring protection with abrasion resistance from full leather construction and impact protection from a PVC knuckle. Perforated leather flows air to keep your hands cool on summer rides. Stretch accordion panels provide freedom of movement and give the glove some classic styling that would look at home on a cruiser or sportbike.
- Full leather construction plus perforation zones for improved breathability
- Side reinforcement in synthetic suede
- Padding reinforcement on landing zones for safety
- Hard PVC knuckle covered by leather
- Stretch accordion inserts on fingers and sidewall for better comfort
- Hook and loop wrist closure.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
- Foam padding on fingers
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip made from advanced poly blend
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip
- Embossed logo
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.