The Fluid motocross pants from Alpinestars fit seamlessly with the Fluid motocross jersey. These motocross pants are precurved to the riding position and have stretch materials. Alpinestars has achieved a high degree of comfort. 600D poly fabric and strong leather panels guarantee durability with the Fluid MX pants!
- Main frame construction of 600D poly fabric with PU coating for durability
- Stretch fabric panels on crotch, knees and rear waist for greater riding comfort
- 3D pattern construction for added ride comfort and unparalleled freedom of movement
- High quality synthetic leather on the knees for heat resistance, grip and comfort
- Ratchet closure for a secure, personalized fit
- Comfortable mesh lining for superior breathability
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.