The Racer Pants offer optimized levels of comfort and performance in the riding position, thanks to their lightweight chassis, lower waist stretch panels and pre-curved leg
design. Developed and tested on some of the toughest terrains around the globe, the sport fit Racer Pants are ideal for many forms of off-road riding. Advanced, highlyresistant 600D poly-fabric main chassis construction is PU coated for strength with a technical yarn for enhanced durability. Micro rip-stop stretch fabric panels on crotch,
knees and rear waist for enhanced rider comfort. 3D pattern, pre-curved ergonomic construction for additional rider comfort and superior freedom of movement.
- Large rear stretch panel insert provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back
- Extensive lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for an optimized fit
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for enhanced heat resistance, grip and comfort
- Ratchet closure with waist adjustment straps for a secure, personalized fit
- Gripper internal waist elastic bandhelps keep garment in position
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage
- Mesh lining for superior comfort
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.