A class-leading fusion of comfort and durability, the race fit Techstar Pants incorporate innovative features such as the 3D ‘Babel’ knee construction to significantly ramp up track performance. With lightweight mesh and perforated panels, these pants will keep you cool under pressure.
• Advanced fit and function. Rider-engineered fit and performance shape designed for aggressive, expert and professional level riding.
• Main chassis extensively constructed from an advanced stretch rip-stop fabric for durability.
• Iconic ‘Babel’ knee flexion construction features the unique and proven open venting design and allows for a slimmer fit while still being compatible with all Alpinestars knee braces. The pre-shaped, reinforced and padded 3D knee construction is also equipped with a hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset for a customized fit.
• Liner-less design and overlock flat seam interior for enhanced rider comfort and effortless on and off with knee braces or knee guards.
• Double overlap waist Velcro closure system and high strength ratchet system is adjustable for a secure and personalized fit.
• Highly abrasion resistant and durable poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area.
• Four-way stretch panels are strategically-positioned for optimized freedom of movement.
• Localized laser cut perforation zones for high levels of cooling airflow.
• Leg cuff features a stretch mesh insert for easy on and off.
• Silicon print on inner waist to keep the pants in position.
• Sublimated fade-resistant graphics.
• Ergonomic inner leg leather patch is longer to adapt better to the new Alpinestars protectors while ensuring optimized contact with the bike.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.