The urban-styled CR-6 Drystar® riding shoe has an advanced construction with fine mesh and specific breathable windows for high levels of breathability and airflow. Featuring Alpinestars Drystar® membrane between the upper and lining for proven waterproof performance, this shoe is durable and boasts premium protective features.
• Advanced construction consisting of fine mesh plus seamless technology to improve the structure, with specific breathable windows.
• Vamp in mesh for enhanced comfort and breathability, higher tongue in Nubuck microfiber for more resistance.
• Hook and loop strap combined with a traditional lacing system ensure a customizable fit.
• Toebox and heel counter internal reinforcements give structure, support and impact resistance.
• Technical rubber rand provides abrasion protection on toe area.
• Alpinestars anatomical double density TPU ankle disks layered under the upper plus external lateral ankle protector TPR provide strategic protection.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort.
• New Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.