The Alpinestars Fastback Waterproof Jacket is designed for the sport and sport-touring rider who needs that extra weather protection in their textile jacket. When you live in a wetter climate, you never know when mother nature will decide to literally rain on your parade and carrying around a rain suit is not always a convenient option. The solution is to get a waterproof jacket like the Fastback. Keeping a basic sport style and fit, the Fastback Jacket comes with a waterproof and breathable full-sleeve membrane attached to a 600D PU coated shell. A removable full length thermal liner is also included so that you can wear the Fastback even when the temperature starts to dip. Packed with the same great CE rated shoulder and elbow armor as their other jackets, the Fastback is ready to conquer your commute.
- 600 denier textile is reinforced with PU coating for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Full-length, 100% waterproof lining for high levels of comfort and weather protection
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner jacket with poly-fabric collar ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions
- Class-leading, CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors for added impact protection
- Chest and Back protector compartments with advanced poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Nucleon back protector insert sold separately)
- Soft poly-fabric comfort edge around collar
- VELCRO® brand closures cuff adjustment for improved riding fit
- VELCRO® brand closures waistband and collar allows for highly personalized and secure fit in various riding positions
- Extended and reinforced lower back for riding comfort
- Pre-curved sleeves for improved comfort and performance in the riding position
- External hand pockets, plus internal pockets and waterproof wallet pocket; pockets are zipped for peace-of mind closure
- Full circumference waist zipper to allow attachment of Alpinestars’ riding pants
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.