Equipped with new performance innovations adapted from decades of experience in research and development in motor sports at a higher level, the Faster-3 shoe incorporates class-leading protective features, both inside and out. The Faster-3 shoe is built with a lightweight and durable microfibre frame and a comfortable inner mesh, which translates into an aggressive street-style running shoe that offers performance, precision, flexibility and structural integrity.
- Upper constructed from an extraordinarily light, durable and abrasion resistant microfibre.
- The improved TPU ankle, extended in the lower lateral area, increases support and protection.
- The details of the TPR slider on the side tip offer more flexibility and protection.
- The new TPR heel design provides additional lateral support and security.
- The asymmetric design of the tip offers protection in the gearbox area.
- Traditional closure system with laces for an easy, safe and comfortable fit.
- Hook closure system and adjustable side ring with TPR strap for added security.
- Dual density medial ankle protections between the padded upper lining to provide strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- The tongue and neck padding offers high levels of comfort and an excellent fit around the ankle and instep.
- The reinforcement of the inner toe and heel are layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
- 3D mesh lining for excellent breathability with non-slip micro-suede on the heel.
- Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra lining.
- Extremely light and specifically composed rubber sole for a structured grip, excellent absorption and an integrated support shank for greater sole rigidity.
- According to European law, the CE mark is a requirement of conformity for the marketing of this product.The following standard applies: CE EN13634:2017
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.