The Sektor Tech Hoodie, designed for urban riding, features a water-repelling treatment and strategically positioned aramidic fiber reinforcements for excellent abrasion resistance. A detachable storm hood increases the weather versatility of this technical hoodie which is designed to be worn underneath an outer jacket or on its own.
• Technical softshell main chassis constructed incorporating a water-repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall, plus mesh lining interior to aid breathability.
• Internal aramidic fiber reinforcements strategically positioned on elbows, shoulders and back for class-leading abrasion resistance.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Water-resistant zippers on main chassis and pockets include PU ridges which close tightly behind slider to seal out elements.
• High collar construction with comfort lining offers increased weather coverage and comfort.
• Reflective detailing on the sleeve, plus rear reflective logo improves rider’s visibility.
• Detachable storm hood is fixed with zip and velcro and offers versatility and convenience.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.