A versatile all-weather sport riding jacket constructed from softshell which incorporates a water-resistant fabric, the T-Fuse Sport Waterproof Jacket provides 100% waterproofing and comfort. With internal shoulder and elbow protection and the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, this jacket also has strategically positioned vents and a removable thermal liner, allowing the rider to tailor the jacket to the conditions.
• Technical softshell constructed with a water-resistant main material to provide superior levels of wet weather protection.
• Fixed waterproof membrane for excellent 100% waterproof performance in wet conditions.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment plus snap adjusters on chest and sleeves for improved riding fit.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Two zippered hand pockets and a chest zippered pocket for real-world practicality.
• Low profile collar construction with fabric on inner collar lining for enhanced rider comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially when riding at night.
• Waterproof front inner pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Removable thermal liner with insulated front flap for versatility.
• Waist connection zipper allows quick and easy attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Air shoulder and elbow protectors for protection against impacts.
• Chest and back compartments are designed to accommodate Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders for protection against abrasion.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.