Alpinestars - 2018 Techstar Factory Pants
The class-leading 2018 Techstar Pants utilize Alpinestars Adaptive Stretch Technology, made up of a multi-panel, innovative stretch fabric for excellent strength and durability. Alpinestars unique Adaptive Stretch Technology is constructed from 4-way stretch panels on the thighs, frontal stretch fabric in the crotch, stretch accordion above the patellas, a mesh stretch panel below the yoke on the rear, and a large rear stretch panel above the thigh all the way down to the ankle. This 4-way stretch in the pants is the basis behind the flexibility and freedom of movement that the Techstar range is famous for. The patented ‘Babel’ back yoke panel, the 3D ‘Babel’ knee construction, and lightweight mesh perforated panels offer ultimate mobility and comfort with 30% weight savings from its predecessor, keeping the rider cool and content under pressure.
- Multi-panel, poly-fabric construction with PU coating for excellent strength and durability.
- Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
- Localized perforation zones allows for cooling airflow and comfort.
- Exclusive, patented ‘Vector’ back panel provides maximum comfort and flexibility when riding.
- Patented ‘Babel’ knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced and padded 3D knee construction with hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset for excellent fit in the riding position.
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight and ventilated mesh lining with stretch panel insert for better fit in riding position.
- Leather inner-leg panels provide heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- 3D injection molded rubber logos and details for additional durability.
- Silicon webbing in inner waist helps keep garment in position.
- Durable waist adjustment pull-tabs with Velcro® for personalized fit and safe closure.
- Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage.
SELECTION AND FITTING