The Answer Racing AR-1 helmet is our best value helmet ever, all while passing two of the toughest safety standards by exceeding DOT and ECE. A dual-density EPS liner helps to absorb both large and small impacts while a highly developed ventilation system consisting of two large intake ports and four large exhaust ports help keep you cool in the hottest conditions.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. fmvss 218 safety standard
- Meets or exceeds both ECE 22-05 and D.O.T. fmvss 218
- Shell made of injection-moulded abs
- Sculptured, dual-density, eps impact absorbing liner
- Removable / washable liner/moisture-wicking fabrics
- Flexible rubber nose piece helps deflect roost
- Two large front air intakes & four rear exhaust vents
- Weighs 3.15 lbs / 1428 grams (size large)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.