Antigravity Batteries - AG1601
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Antigravity Batteries AG1601 is getting into the massive power arena with 480 Cranking Amps. It is the smallest 16-Cell lithium battery made at only 4.5" Length x 3.25" Depth and 5.25" Height (to the top of the terminals). This is the go-to battery if you need very higher power in a compact size. Our AG1601 battery can turn over many of the larger V-Twin motors up to 113 cubic inches. This battery is often chosen for Custom V-Twins where small size is needed, and by Adventure bikers who want more power and capacity. AG-1601 is also a favorite for Race Car use.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries.
- Ultra-Lightweight and Ultra High-Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off... such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty----check manufacturer's website for details (antigravitybatteries.com).
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1600cc.
- Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic inch).
- Race use bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
- Race use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
- 480 Cranking Amps - Cranking Amps are the power the battery has.
- 16Ah (PB Eq) - Amp Hours are the Capacity of a battery.
Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 4.5" x 3.25" x 5.25" (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads).
- USA WEIGHT: 3.2 lbs
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 114mm x 83mm x 133mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads).
- METRIC WEIGHT: 1.45 Kg