- DIESELS up to 7.3L, and Gas Engine vehicles: Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles, other Powersports Vehicles, Boats, other Watercraft.
- 300 Amps starting current – 600A Peak!
The Micro-Start XP-10 is unrivaled for performance & quality in the mini jump-start segment. This is our Best Selling and TOP RATED Micro-Start PPS (personal power supply). Small enough to fit in your hand yet has the amazing power to Jump-Start DIESEL vehicles up to 7.3L, as well as gas engines. Charge & Power most any electronics: 19V Laptops, 12V Devices, two USB 5V Devices!
CHARGE & POWER
- 19V Laptops (not compatible with Apple 16V laptops)
- 12V Devices: GPS, Mobile DVD Players, Small Fans, LED lighting and more.
- USB Devices: all Cell / SmartPhones, Tablets, Kindles, iReaders, GoPros, other Cameras, PSPs / Handheld Games, MP3 / Music Players, Bluetooth devices, etc.
- 18,000 mAh capacity.
- LED Flashlight built-in with 3 beam modes (steady, strobe, SOS beacon).
- Lighted capacity indicator. Press a button to see level of battery capacity remaining in the Micro-Start.
- Automatic power-off when not in use; you do not need to turn it off.
- Built-in protections for over-charge & over-discharge. Long battery life.
- Rechargeable lithium battery. Recharge the XP-10 itself via wall outlet or vehicle cig lighter port.
- Top Quality design, build and safety features. UL-approved portable power pack (UL 2743).
The Micro-Start XP-10 model comes with everything you need in a convenient carrying case.
- 1 Leatherette Carry Case that holds all parts neatly organized*.
- 1 Micro-Start XP-10 PPS.
- 1 Set of SMART Mini Jumper Clamps with Multiple Safety Protections built-in (prevents reverse polarity connection, over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, back-charge).
- 1 universal DC Cable (black) for all 12V Accessories & use with…
- 8 detachable Laptop Tips (Fits many but not every Laptop charging port. Fits: Apple, Acer, Dell, HP, Asus, more).
- 1 universal 4-into-1 USB Cable (white). (Tips: Mini USB, Micro USB, Apple 8-pin, USB-C).
- 1 Mobile Charger (plugs into cigarette lighter socket).
- 1 Home Charger (plugs into wall outlet).
- 1 Instruction Manual.
* Note: internal organization of carry case differs from photo and is now upgraded, featuring mesh pockets to hold parts more securely. The multi-tip USB cable no longer has Apple 30-pin; it has USB-C instead.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.