Arai - MXV Scratch Helmet
The brand new Arai MX-V motocross helmet has evolved from the much loved Arai VX-3 model. Years of experience can be found in this ultimate off road helmet. The perfect choice for MX, enduro and off road use. Just as found in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 Shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell is not a lack of creativity, but a commitment to maintaining the integrity of the shell with real world impact performance.
Completely designed from scratch, with all the experience and knowhow gained in decades of title winning racing. That is what makes the brand new Arai MX-V off road/motocross helmet such an outstanding new entry in this highly competitive helmet segment.
- Fully Removable/Replaceable Dry-Cool® liner promotes improved moisture and heat removal Fully Removable/Replaceable cheek pads for a custom fit.
- Optional roost deflector.
- Chinbar area has a smooth radius to help reduce snagging or digging.
- Control ventilation system (delta duct toggle) quick open/close control of forward intake and rear exhaust scoops.
- CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell fibreglass composite is stronger and lighter allows use of softer, less-dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort.
- More efficient chinbar center vent shape.
- Large chinbar side exhaust vents.
- ACU Gold Approved.
- Snell- and DOT-rated.