The Bell Moto-9 Flex Helmet introduces an innovative protective technology to Bell's flagship dirt helmet. Featuring a first-of-its-kind three layer impact liner, the Bell Moto 9 Flex Helmet provides impact protection through varying methods for specific impact speeds. This "Progressive Layering Technology" has been developed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios - low, mid and high. The three layer system consists of (EPO) Expanded Polyolefin which works hand-in-hand with the traditional (EPS) Expanded Polystyrene and (EPP) Expanded Polypropylene.
In addition to this leap forward in terms of protection, the three layer system also provides an adaptive fit as the segmented construction automatically conforms to a rider's head for a better fit and more predictable energy management.
- Lightweight composite carbon shell
- Progressive Layering Technology consists of multiple layers to better manage impacts of differing forces
- Adaptive Fit segmented construction conforms and adapts for a better fit
- Rotational Energy Management creates a "slip zone" within the liner to allow for subtle movement between the liner layers to reduce rotational energy transfer
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- Extended Wear interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek pads
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Includes padded and lined helmet bag
- Five-year warranty
- Snell M2015 and DOT certified
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.