Hard braking at the last possible moment: the rush of adrenaline, the air that beats against your chest, the engine that falters as you dive deep into the curve with your heart in your mouth.
For lightning-quick, precise movements on your bike, as to couch behind the fairing, you need a suit with nothing but perfect ergonomics for that freedom of movement in the saddle.
Aspide offers innovative 2Skin construction combined with Microelastic inserts and bi-axial elasticated inserts to give you the greatest agility while maintaining optimum respiration with a fit like a glove at the same time.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1/97 Standard
- Co-injected shoulder with aluminium insertPro Shape soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1/97 at sides
- Abrasion and tear resistance
- S1 fabric
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- 2Skin composite inserts in elasticated fabric and leather
- Bi-axial elasticated insert system
- Inserts in stretch fabric
- Collar with elasticated insert
- Double zipper at calf
- Suit-boots fastening system
- Localized perforation on front and sleeves
- Removable Sanitized liner
- Aerodynamic hump
- Crash Absorb insert foam padding
- Reflecting inserts
- Interchangeable sliders
- Internal pocket
- Protection & Cleaning Kit
- Oversuit provided
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.