Dainese Gator Evo Gore-Tex Jacket. Designed for long-distance touring, the Gator Evo 2012 GORE-TEX® jacket is distinguished by the inimitable style that has made it the choice of countless riders as an inseparable companion on their journeys. Thanks to a construction revised for greater comfort and lighter weight, this jacket is made in elasticated Cordura® Comfort fabric and vaunts elasticated inserts in FK fabric and ample possibilities for adjustment. The jacket also has an exclusive sleeve adjustment drawstring and thermoformed inserts on the shoulders.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1/97 Standard.
- Homologated protector with articulated shoulder-humerus.
- Cordura® Comfort fabric.
- FK fabric.
- Thermoformed shoulder.
- Double adjustment strap on neck.
- Waist adjustment.
- Drawstring adjustable jacket bottom.
- Wrist adjustement.
- Anti-floating sleeve strap adjustment.
- Jacket-trousers fastening system.
- Inserts in elasticated fabric.
- Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane.
- External fabric with water-resistance treatment.
- Air inlets on shoulders.
- Removable thermal liner with removable double neck.
- Front Idraflap fastener.
- Gaiter with sleeve-band.
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector.
- Pocket for Thorax chest protector.
- Reflective inserts.
- 6 outside pockets.
- 2 waterproof outside pockets.
- Rear outside pocket.
- Waterproof pocket on strip.
- Pocket on removable liner.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.