Leatt - DBX 5.5 Neck Brace
High Performance Bicycle Neck Brace
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby chances of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
Made of reinforced polyamide, the DBX 5.5 Bicycle neck brace’s rigid, non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved over the years to be very comfortable.
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible platform made of reinforced polyamide for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Four-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 790g