FMF - 2011-2016 KTM 250/300 Fatty Factory Pipe
The FMF Gold Series Fatty Exhaust is FMF’s most popular two stroke pipe and was designed to increase power throughout the entire power band. No matter what type of riding you do, tracks, trails or open desert, this FMF pipe has the benefits you’re looking for. The Fatty Gold Series Pipe is constructed of nickel-plated 19 gauge carbon steel which offers maximum durability and corrosion resistance. The nickel coating is also where the pipe’s name originated, after a few heat cycles the nickel coating will develop a goldish tint. With well over 35 years of racing experience behind it, the Fatty Gold Series pipe continues to deliver FMF’s legendary race proven performance.
- More tractable power and improved throttle control
- Provides power gains throughout entire power band
- Carbon steel with a nickel-plated finish for maximum durability
- FMF Racing’s Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance
- FMF’s most popular 2-stroke pipe
- 100% Made in the USA