Get More From Your Workout
- The ultra multisport GPS watch with preloaded full-colour TopoActive Africa and wearable navigation features
- 51mm Steel Grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel, forged steel back and sapphire crystal
to maintain best integrity in demanding environment
- Preloaded activity profiles for all your sports and adventures and Elevate™ wrist heartrate¹
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and
progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, Wi-Fi support for automatic uploads
to Garmin Connect™ online sport community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps
from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass with gyroscope.
fēnix 5X is the ultra multisport GPS watch for athletes and adventurers. It’s the first fēnix series watch to offer full-colour TopoActive Africa recreational mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference - so you can beat yesterday, and be sure of getting back. You get training features such as Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹, built-in activity profiles, advanced performance metrics and training status readings that allow you to train more efficient. Smart notifications² help you stay in touch on the go. Plus, QuickFit™ bands let you tailor the look to any lifestyle or activity - no tools required.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- fēnix 5 Sapphire HR with black silicone wristband
- USB/charger cable
- AC adapter with plug
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.