Simple-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist all day and night, using Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run, walk or ride
- Includes VO2 max estimate, a measurable indication of your aerobic performance so you can monitor
your fitness level
- Connected features include basic smart notifications for calls and texts, automatic uploads to
Garmin Connect™ and the ability to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- All-day activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when to move, plus the Move IQ™
feature automatically detects and classifies activity
- Battery life: up to 5 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
Forerunner 30 is making it easy to stay fit and stay connected. This simple-to-use GPS running watch provides all the key features you want to take with you when you run, including wrist-based heart rate1 and basic smart notifications². What else? It also lets you tap into fitness monitoring tools, track activity with ease and automatically upload your data to Garmin Connect, where you can really dig deep into your personal stats.
What's in the Box:
- Forerunner 30 (dependent on colour choice)
- Charging cable
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.