Navigate the World Hands-free
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to one month in watch mode
Tougher Than It Needs to Be
Foretrex 601 and 701 navigators are beyond durable. They’re built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810G). They also include tactical features such as compatibility with night vision goggles and Jumpmaster mode.
Navigation Sensors Keep You on Track
To guide you on and off the beaten path, Foretrex 601 and 701 provide comprehensive navigation and tracking using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearings, whether you’re moving or not.
The Most Accurate Ballistic Solver Available
Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software is an excellent aid for hunters and target shooters. It comes equipped with Applied Ballistics Elite software to calculate aiming solutions for long-range shooting.
Smart notifications — available on both devices — let you receive emails, texts and alerts from your mobile device right on your wrist. Use the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to initiate the LiveTrack feature to allow others to follow your journey (within cellular coverage).
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Foretrex 701 Ballistic Edition
- Hook and loop wrist strap
- Strap extender
- USB cable
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.