Explore the World with Reliable Navigation in Hand
- Rugged and water-resistant design with button operation and a 2.6” sunlight-readable color display
- Preloaded with TopoActive maps, featuring routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Know where you’re at with a high-sensitivity receiver with quad helix antenna and multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via BLUETOOTH® technology and ANT+® technology available on GPSMAP 64sx and GPSMAP 64csx models
- GPSMAP 64csx adds 8-megapixel autofocus camera that lets you geotag photos
- Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS mode
Explore the Terrain
The GPSMAP 64x handheld series comes preloaded with TopoActive maps featuring routable streets and trails so you can take the journey off the grid. Now you can know your surroundings — such as waterways and natural features as well as buildings, international boundaries and more. You can also find thousands of points of interests, including shops, restaurants, universities, parks and accommodations.
Keep Your Fix
With its quad helix antenna and high-sensitivity receiver and multiple global navigation system support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo), the GPSMAP 64x series locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
With 8 GB of onboard memory and a microSD™ card slot for expandable storage, you can conveniently download even more maps.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- GPSMAP 64x
- USB cable
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.