Garmin - Instinct
Built to endure like you, this rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters). The fiber reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, so you can take it with you into the extremes you face every day. Plus, the fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
- Battery Life: Up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, Up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
- Built-in 3-axis Compass and Barometric Altimeter
- Navigation Satellite: (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo).This would help tracking in more challenging environments than just with GPS alone.
- Constructed to U.S. Military Standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
- Monitor your Heart Rate, Activity and Stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles.
- Stay connected with Smart Notifications and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community.
- Use the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore website and app to plan your trips in advance.
- Weight: 52 g
- Bezel Material: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- QuickFit Watch Band Compatible: Yes (22m)
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Display Type: Monochrome, Sunlight Visible
- Lens Material: Chemically Strengthened Glass
- Strap Material: Silicone
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Charging/data cable