Garmin - Overlander
Roam The Unknown
Built for every part of the journey, Overlander is a rugged, multipurpose navigator featuring turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation covering Full Europe, Middle East, North and Southern Africa. Includes Tracks4Africa for detailed map and POI coverage across the African continent. Easily switch to off-road guidance with preloaded maps with topography.
An essential device to include with your overlanding gear, the Garmin Overlander features integrated pitch and roll angles as well as a compass, altimeter and barometer to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain. A built-in rechargeable battery means you can even take it beyond your vehicle.
- Preloaded street maps with turn by turn directions for Europe, the Middle East and Africa including Tracks4Africa and preloaded topography for Europe, Middle East and Africa for off-road navigation
- Use the Garmin Explore app to download additional maps and topographical mapping on 64GB of built-in storage
- Use the Garmin Explore app to easily sync1 your routes across your Overlander navigator, smartphone and desktop
- ACSI, Campercontact, Trailer’s PARK and iOverlander information preloaded so you don’t need a mobile phone signal to find the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Includes powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or RAM compatible adapter
- Integrated pitch and roll gauges help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- RAM ball adapter with AMPS plate
- Traffic receiver/Vehicle power cable
- USB cable