Garmin - Varia Tail Light
Your Lights Need To Be Smarter, Not Brighter
- Works independently and seamlessly integrates with compatible Edge® cycling computers
- As rider’s speed increases, the headlight automatically projects further ahead or closer as a rider’s speed decreases when paired with select Edge computers
- As light conditions change, the smart Varia headlights and rear light automatically get brighter or dimmer, when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000
- Adjustments, including on/off, can be made manually with the use of an included remote
- With 2 rear lights you can indicate impending right or left turns
Varia smart bike lights from Garmin help to create safer riding by adjusting to changing light conditions as well as bike speed when paired with select Edge computers. As speed increases, the headlight automatically projects light further ahead to where it’s needed most. As ambient light fades or gets brighter, both the headlight and rear light adjust automatically when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 bike computer. Beam cutoff prevents headlight from blinding oncoming drivers.
Whoever You Are, Wherever You Ride, Day Or Night
Whether you are training, commuting or just out for a pleasant evening ride with the family, Varia bike lights can adjust for speed and light conditions to put the light where you need it the most. Manual on/off controls allow you to use the lights for daylight rides as well.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Varia tail light
- Seat-post quarter-turn mount
- Tail light multi-location quarter-turn mount
- microUSB cable