- With a sleek design thats suited for every outfit and every part of your day, this watch features a bright color display and optional always on mode,
- From durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to the lightweight aluminum bezel and comfortable silicone band, it was made to keep up with your lifestyle.
- See your body's energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Battery life: Stay on the move longer with a battery life that lasts up to 6 days in smartwatch mode,up to 14 hours in GPS mode ,
- Up to 6 hours in GPS mode with Music
- Water Rating : This watch is water rated to 5ATM , making it perfect for a swim , shower or spa day.
- Lens Material : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Bezel Material : Anodized aluminum
- Case material : fiber reinforced polymer
- Strap material : Silicone
- Physical size : 40.6 x 37.0 x 11.5 mm
- Touchscreen and Color Display
- Display Size : 1.3 "(33.1 mm) diagonal
- Display Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Display Type : Liquid crystal optional always-on mode.
- Weight : 37.6 g
- Battery life : Smartwatch mode : Up to 6 days , GPS mode : Up to 14 hours
- Water Rating : 5 ATM
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Venu Sq
- Charging/data cable
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.