The vivoactive 4 Smartwatch from Garmin provides you with a full-color, customizable, digital Garmin Chroma display, and built-in technology for all-day fitness and health tracking. The vivoactive 4 Pulse Ox sensor and wrist-based heart rate monitor can help gauge how hard you work out, if you have an elevated heart rate at rest, and how well your body absorbs oxygen during the day and while you sleep.
- Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features
- Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts rights on your watch screen
- Battery life: up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring: See your bodys energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest
- Respiration Tracking: See how you are breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Pulse Ox Sensor:The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a full picture of how you sleeping with a breakdown of your light,deep and REM sleep stages.
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking:The Garmin Connect app lets you track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition.
- Stress Tracking:See if you are having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
- Hydration Tracking:Staying hydrated is important for your well-being.Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and see consistency.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate:The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you at rest.
- Made for Daily Wear:From interchangeable bands to durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3, this smartwatch was made to be worn 24/7.
- Animated Workouts at Your Wrist:This watch features easy-to-follow,animated cardio,strength,yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen
- All the Activities You Love:With more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- vivoactive 4
- Charging/data cable
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.