BACK ORDER ONLY!
K.I.S.S.!* Ochoco Enduro Tail Pack straps to virtually any rack. Bolts onto dirt bike rear plastic fender or tail rack. And it’s not coming off! Or use the Ochoco Enduro Tail Pack unmounted as the ultimate goggle bag (fits 2 pair), tools, tubes, gloves and gear bag and throw it into your saddlebag. A DSLR camera or GoPro camera and accessories also fit great. Less is truly more – on many rides this is all you need. Take the weight off your body and put it on the bike. Go light! Go fast! Go Far!
- Volume: 3.5 liters
- Sized to keep essentials handy – goggles (fits two pair), gloves, snacks, tools, etc
- Coated polyester mesh interior pocket
- Elastic tool sleeves
- Key clip
- Fully lined with high-visibility yellow
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and instructions included
* K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple, Stupid!
Specs & Features:
- Dimensions: 8.75″ x 6″ x 4.5″ (22.2cm x 15.2cm x 11.4cm)
- Volume: 3.5 liters
- Mounting Hardware Included: 4 button head bolts 4 nylon nuts 8 washers
- 18-oz vinyl coated polyester outer Bomb Shell™
- 420 denier HD nylon pack cloth liner in high-visibility yellow with fully bound, finished seams
- Heavy duty #10 YKK coil zipper
- Military-spec thread, materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Designed for Adventure Touring, Sport Touring, Dirt, Enduro and Dual Sport motorcycle types. Straps to virtually any rack. Drilling required for bolt-on fender mounting.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.