The game changer
The first percussion massage device to deliver so much power so quietly, the original Hypervolt changed the game for premium percussion devices worldwide.
The Hypervolt features three speeds of rapid percussion that can be changed with a single button, so you can cycle through whatever speed you need without interruption.
Keep the conversation going – the Hypervolt won't interrupt. Thanks to our patented QuietGlide™ technology the Hypervolt provides relief almost silently.
- Helps relieve muscle soreness and stiffness
- Improves range of motion and promotes circulation
- Accelerates warmup and recovery
- Lightweight, easy-to-use for self-myofascial release
- Size: 9.34” x 6.34” x 2.5” (237 mm x 161 mm x 63.5 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)
- Travel-friendly, TSA approved
- Brushless high-torque 60W motor
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries give over 2 hours of use
- Patented Pressure Sensor Technology™ showcases how much pressure is being applied
- Connects via Bluetooth® to the Hyperice App (for automated speed control)
What’s included with your Hypervolt:
AC cable + 24V charger: To keep your device charged and ready to go
Head attachments (5): To tailor the device to best suit the area you’re focused on
Head attachment pouch: To keep all the attachments together and organized
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.