- Powerful 90W high-torque motor delivers 30% more power while also featuring Quiet GlideTM technology. Can be used to activate, soothe, or loosen muscles.
- Seamlessly change head attachments and adjust speeds for a customized massage experience for maximum results in minimum time.
- At just 3lbs the Hypervolt's lightweight durable ergonomic design allows you to take the comfort of relaxation on-the-go.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries give over 2.5 hours of use.
- Each aspect of the Hypervolt Plus is engineered in pursuit of innovation. At the heart of the design, the Hypervolt Plus includes every feature from the Hypervolt with added power.
- The lightweight durable ergonomic design of the Hypervolt Plus is perfectly portable. Featuring our patented Quiet Glide™ technology, the Hypervolt Plus comes coated in a matte black finish. Once again, elevating the massage experience.
- Like the Hypervolt, The Hypervolt Plus features our built-in pressure sensor technology which gives visual feedback throughout your massage process, to ensure your therapeutic sessions are more accurate.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.