U-com 4 is the intercom equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 technology able to guarantee complete compatibility with the original oem systems installed
on helmets and with most of the intercoms of other brands on the market.
Create groups of up to 4 intercoms and forget about connection difficulties.
U-com 4 also offers very high audio performance thanks to new 32mm HD earphones for deep, immersive bass while you're listening to the radio or your favourite playlists, including in the background during a conversation.
Thanks to the new dedicated Ap - multilingual, easy and intuitive - you can maximize the potential of your new intercom and customize it to the fullest. Available for IOS and Android.
Another distinctive element of this model is the zero impact design on the helmet. The convenient separate battery placed on the back of the helmet will never be visible and can be replaced to double the duration of the intercom and its high performance.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Bluetooth® 5.0 technology - Communication in a group of up to 4 intercoms - Battery duration in intercom only mode up to 15h (duration varies with background music/GPS/radio) - Extensive compatibility with all Sena, TFT and GPS systems on the market.
- APP: New iOS and Android App - Total control of the intercom functions - Residual charge time displayed - Installed firmware version and availability of new releases displayed - Battery charge percentage displayed - Intercom group creation made easy - Smart intercom pairing: intercom pairing via QR code - Selection of the audio equalizer presets.
- AUDIO: device management with multilingual voice control - Pre-recorded voice messages - Windproof directional microphone - Automatic volume adjustment (can be deactivated) on 3 levels - New 32mm HD top sound speakers - Audio equalizer - Vox intercom adjustable on 5 levels - HD intercom.
- BUILT-IN FM RADIO: Reception from 76.0 MHz to 108 MHz - RDS function (chooses the best frequencies based on zones) - 10 station presets - Automatically saves the first 10 stations with the most powerful signal - Automatic mute for incoming phone calls.
- CHIP/BATTERY/BATTERY CHARGER: chipset: Bluetooth® version 5.0 - Complete charge in 3h - Micro connectors for microphone and speaker, type C for charging and data.
- COMPATIBILITY: With all Bluetooth® smartphones - GPS sat-navs with Bluetooth® technology and HFP profile - Total integration with all Sena systems and helmets with built-in communication system - Connection with intercoms of other brands in Anycom mode - Compatibility with all TFT and GPS systems - Can be installed on most helmets.
- DIMENSIONS: weight: 50g - length: 67mm - height: 35mm - thickness: 12mm
- FIRMWARE UPDATE: Device update and configuration from PC (Windows and MacOs
- GENERAL FEATURES: connection between intercoms up to 1km - Group intercom between intercoms with a click - Menu with multilingual voice guide - Smartphone connection - Music listening/sharing, phone calls - Waterproof (IP67) - Conversation between intercoms with background audio of the radio/GPS/music functions - Possibility to charge the intercom during use.
- GPS: Compatible with the major motorbike Bluetooth® sat-navs - GPS voice instructions also in background during intercom conversation - Compatible with the major sat-nav apps for smartphones, voice instructions also in background.
- MOBILE PHONE: Dual point, possibility to connect two smartphones to the module at the same time - Voice-activated answering - Management with Apple and Android voice assistant - Speed dial: possibility to store 3 phone numbers - Last Number Redial - Sharing of phone conversation with another intercom.
- MUSIC: Audio playback (A2DP/AVRCP) from smartphone, vehicle multimedia systems (TFT), MP3 players and other Bluetooth® players - Song Sharing: sharing of music between driver and passenger.
- PACK CONTENTS: adhesive – Velcro for helmet installation - Clip assembly support TS 32mm speaker - Boom microphone (open-face and modular helmets) and adhesive (full-face helmets) - Removable battery with support for helmet installation - Type C USB cable for data and charging.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.