CE tested and certified as impact protection, the 3DF AirFit Lite Body Tee scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection system. This short-sleeved body protector is made of 3DF AirFit impact foam which is flexible in its natural state to conform to the body’s shape. This same soft foam absorbs energy and thereby protects your chest, back and shoulders.
The protector is light to wear as well as ventilated and has an elastic chest strap to ensure a secure fit. It also integrates perfectly with your neck brace. The next level in safety is the 3DF AirFit Protector Lite which scores 18 points in the Leatt protection system.
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Chest prEN1621-3 Level 1
- Back EN1621-2 Level 1
- Shoulder EN1621-1
- FFM-French Federation Certified
- Total Leatt® protection score of 13 points
- Multi-layer, perforated back and chest protectors
- Lighter, more comfortable and flexible
- Extra upper-chest impact protection layer for non-neck brace users
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics (uses zinc pyrithion)
- Elastic chest strap to give more secure protector positioning
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Easy-to-wear, zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation
- BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system
- Easy to clean: hand wash.
- Weight: 1.100g – 2.4 lbs
- Unisex fit:
- #S/M (160 – 172cm | 5’2” – 5’8”)
- #L/XL (172– 184cm | 5’8” – 6’)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.