Optimal Level Two Soft 3DF Back Protector
The 3DF Back Protector is made of 3DF AirFit soft impact foam that is flexible and conforms to your body’s shape, but absorbs energy when subjected to impact forces. CE certified and tested, this soft-shell back protector scores a total of 6 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
The flexible foam is light to wear and very well ventilated yet provides excellent protection upon impact. For your convenience, it is neck brace compatible. The next level in safety is the AirFit Body Vest which scores a combined total of 11 points
- Total Leatt® protection score of 6 points
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- FFM French Federation Certified
- New longer back protector
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics (uses zinc pyrithion)
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Easy-to-wear, zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation
- BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system
- Easy to clean: hand wash
- Weight: 850g
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.