+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Leatt - Coolit Vest
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Riders need to stay cool while riding. As your core temperature rises your body loses function and you can’t ride as well. The Coolit Vest relies on the Hyperkewl material to absorb, store and release water over time. Worn next to the skin to, initially, keep you cool by the coolness of the water and later, by the evaporation process. Light, cool, inexpensive and effective. Now, go ride, even if it is hot.
- Feel up to 15- 20°F cooler
- Soak for a minimum of 2 minutes in cool water
- Recharge your vest by re-soaking during the day
- Lasts 1-6 hours depending on weather conditions
- Cool yourself before you ride or while you ride
- Moisture cool wicking fabric to help keep rider cool
- Easy to wear zip-up design should be worn next to the skin, under all other gear
- Hyperkewl is made from a multifiber polymer embedded fabric
- Soak the vest and throw it in the fridge to get an initial deep chill before you ride