Trail And Xc Head And Brain Protection
Five steps up from your standard trail helmet!
A lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for trail riding, cross country training and back country or gravel adventures. This helmet is well ventilated with maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex® liner is washable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and breathable.
What is most important about the Leatt MTB 2.0 helmet is the head and brain protection level it offers. Featuring 360 Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing foam and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Be comfortable and ride safe.
- Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- MaxiFlow impact foam air channels effective even at low speed
- In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 20 vents
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Weight: from 300g (0.65 lbs)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.