The lightweight DBX 3.5 neck brace offers premium protection and was tested and proven to reduce neck forces, thereby reducing your chances of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most riders’ body shape while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact, which is key for reducing neck forces. It also has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- In-molded PC shell with a polyamide reinforced EPS construction for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear removable thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable Thoracic to ensure optimum fit
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: Estimated 499g
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.