Leatt - 2019 GPX 5.5 Enduro Jackets
Water-Resistant Heavy Duty Off-Road Jacket
Our brand-new Enduro jacket now has a 39% lighter construction compared to our previous designs. This is not a dressed up street jacket, but a true off-road jacket for performance riding.
With its durable, water-resistant shell and internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system that prevents sagging of the bladder, this jacket is ideal for even the most demanding conditions.
The jacket is equipped with a bladder suspension system within the dedicated hydration pocket, giving perfect weight distribution even for a full hydration bladder.
The shell is water-resistant and dirt-repellent plus it also has adjustable ventilation and removable arms, that will keep you cool in hot conditions.
Its durable construction made for truly tough conditions is further improved by abrasion and cut resistant Brush Guard protective films to reinforce the elbows.
The tailored 3/4 length fit is designed to work with or without body armor, and the collar works with or without our Leatt neck brace.
So, there is really no excuse!
- New lightweight, durable and water-resistant shell with Spandura stretch panels
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms and large zip-adjustable ventilation
- Internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system for up to 3 liters
- Neck collar that works with:
- Neck brace over the collar
- Collar around the neck brace
- Neck brace covered by the collar
- No neck brace
- Tailored cut for off-road riding with or without body armor
- Multi-row reinforced stitching
- Brush Guard fabric protection over elbows
- Total of nine pockets, including five water-resistant pockets and one touch screen pocket
- Rear reflective safety print