Leatt - GPX 5.5 Enduro Jacket
Water-Resistant, Performance Off-Road Jacket
Leatt has developed a range of high-performance GPX gear, specifically designed to suit motorsports and other powersports athletes’ needs. The off-road Enduro 5.5 jacket is made of a durable, water-resistant shell material that has a dirt/water repellent coating and its sides are made of Spandura stretch material to enable comfortable movement.
This off-road jacket sports zip-off arms, large zip-adjusted ventilation, and has an internal hydration pocket with a bladder suspension system for up to three liters. Its neck collar was made specifically to be worn over your neck brace, the collar to go around your neck brace, the neck brace to be covered by the collar, or to be worn without a neck brace. It is also tailored to be worn with or without your body armor.
Protection offered by the jacket is enhanced by brush guard, an ultra-thin flex film that is feather-light and increases scratch and abrasion resistance properties of the base material, reinforcement over the elbows. It also has a total of nine pockets, which includes water resistant pockets and touch screen pocket.
- Durable 600D water resistant shell with dirt/water repellent coating and Spandura stretch panel on side of jacket
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms and large zip-adjusted ventilation
- Internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system for up to 3 liters
- Neck collar works with and without a neck brace
- Neck brace over the collar
- Collar around the neck brace
- Neck brace covered by the collar
- No neck brace
- Tailored cut for off-road riding with or without body armor
- YKK zippers and multiple row hidden safety stitching
- Brush guard fabric protection over elbows
- Total of nine pockets, including five water resistant pockets and one touch screen pocket