Off-Road Hydration, Cargo and Back Protection
The GPX Cargo 3.0 is the new and improved addition to our hydration range. Comprising of a three-liter bladder and ten-liter storage, it offers a larger volume capacity as well as a higher Level Two back protection. The removable back protector is made of 3DF AirFit foam that instantly hardens upon impact.
Another selling point is the multitude of outer and inner compartments including a removable mobile pouch that is touch screen compatible, as well as the new hydration tube design that enables two-way routing both over the shoulder and under the arm. For ventilation, the back is made of AirLine mesh, and the design offers a perfect fit with a new unique chest harness, articulating rib panels, and volume-regulating straps on the backpack. The backpack can be worn with our neck brace and is further equipped with reflective safety details and a safety whistle.
- 3.0L Flat CleanTech bladder and 10L luggage
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- New unique chest harness for rock solid fit
- Chest pockets
- Stretch mesh bladder pocket
- Waterproof, touch screen and removable mobile phone pouch
- Integration with or without a Leatt® neck brace
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Articulating rib panels for various body sizes
- Outer and inner compartments, as well as a sealed tool compartment
- Quick release press-in lock system
- Volume regulating straps on backpack
- Water bottle holders
- Dual hydration tube exit for two-way routing – over the shoulder or under the arm
- Removable back protector
- Removable tool storage card
- Reflective safety details
- Safety whistle included
- New hose clip (can be positioned on left and right) and action camera loops
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.