Premium Feel, Ultralight, Padded Palm With Microngrip
These vented bicycle gloves with padded palms are slim yet durable
These non-impact protective gloves are made from a stretch material that is breathable and centers around comfort. The NEW super slim design with MicronGrip palms is lightweight and flexible while the NEW FormFit finger stitching offer superior comfort and handlebar feel in wet and dry conditions.
They are very durable and have a lens/sweat wiper and touch screen function for your convenience.
The MTB 1.0 glove sets a new standard of glove for this price range.
- New FormFit finger stitching for superior fit and handlebar feel
- Ultra-light construction for superior feel and comfort
- Padded palm for added handlebar vibration reduction
- MicronGrip palm
- Super slim with superior handlebar feel
- Excellent dry and wet grip
- Very durable with touch screen function
- Touch Screen compatible
- New vented four-way stretch upper for better fit and breathability
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm
- Extended lens/sweat wiper
- Stretch fit comfort cuff
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.