HIGH-PERFORMANCE SOFT SHELL WINDBLOCK
So soft yet so tough!
Made from soft-shell, four-way stretch and water-resistant material, this jacket is windproof, breathable and has adjustable front and rear ventilation, and yes, it has a great tailored fit as well!
The latest features include an all NEW hood design. The Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD) with its tall collar, can be worn in four different configurations giving you the perfect coverage for all weather situations. A patent-pending magnetic hood system keeps the hood fixed to your helmet or back, finally, no more flapping around! The unique Leatt ClimbVent also lets you open up the jacket completely for maximum ventilation on climbs.
Anti-Slip Shoulder patches ensure that your backpack will stay in place and brush guards on the forearms keep your jacket safe from snags.
10.000mmwaterproof/ 10.000g/m² breathable material
• water-resistant softshell jacket with 360° stretch for superior comfort
• NEW Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD)
• Over the helmet fit
• Stealth adjustments
• Over the chin for superior comfort
• Chin fold design for riding or casual fit
• Magnetic hood system (Patent Pending):
• Keeps the hood at the back or
• Fixes the hood on the helmet (helmet magnet included)
• ClimbVent connector for pedaling with the jacket open
• Shoulder Brush Guard with anti-slip function for improved backpack fit
• Dirt, water and stain resistant fabric coating
• Front zips are two-way pocket vents
• Tailored fit for riding with or without body armor
• Brush Guard fabric protection on elbows.
• Front and rear ventilation
• Pass pockets on left arm
• Microfiber goggle wiper
• Stretch fit cuffs and hems
• Seat gripper, prevents jacket rise
• YKK – Japan. Top Quality Zippers
• Reflective printing on lower back
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.