* Sport fit motorcycle jacket
* Outer shell 600d polyester & 1650D ballistic nylon
* 3M scotchlite for HI-VISIBILITY
* Heat transfer printing/screen printing
* Moulded rubber snaps and zip pullers
* air take & air exhaust chambers for maximum air flow
* PVC customized wrist straps
* Fully equipped with CE ARMORS
* YKK Zippers
* Separate detachable waterproof and thermal liner
* Stash pockets, inner drop pockets & cell storage pocket
* Pants attachment zipper
* Micro fibre/neoprene collar & cuffs for a comfortable ride
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.