The O’Neal Mayhem Lite line is built to be bold while remaining lightweight and breathable. For 2020, the Mayhem Lite Line introduces the all-new Hexx which features an athletic fit and all-new microfiber 4-way stretch fabric. The Mayhem Lite Hexx incorporates new features such as an infinity neck and cuff design and lightweight fabrics with bold, contemporary graphics to give riders a fresh, feature-packed kit that is sure to stand up moto after moto.
• Streamlined and lightweight design for the serious racer
• Reinforced and adjustable elastic waist system with hook-and-loop closure for a precise fit
• No rubber thigh patches for reduced weight and increased mobility
• Leather heat shield
• Vented mesh liner
• Double snaps at waist closure, reinforced with a ratchet strap to stay secure and keep the zipper in its place
• More durable, wear-resistant panels on the seat, inside of legs, and knees
• Ergonomically correct, pre-bent and padded knee area
• Durable denier fabrics with triple stitching in critical areas
• Lighter weight, more breathable panels, positioned away from bike contact points
• Stretch panels in key points on front, back, and knees for great freedom of movement
• Tapered lower leg to prevent bunching in boot
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.