The O’Neal 5 Series Helmet is constructed using a lightweight ABS shell. This 5 Series line pairs a Coolmax® liner with multiple air vents to help keep you cool and dry during longer rides and hot summer motos.
- 2 outshells and 3EPS for increased safety
- fiberglass lightweight construction
- multiple oversized vents for maximum airflow and cooling
- durable multi-colored graphics
- Dri-Lex® padded inner lining with antibacterial Polygiene® treatment
- ultra-plush removable, sweat-absorbing and washable padded inner lining
- emergency pull straps on cheek pads
- rubber roost nose guard
- Goggles rest securely in place on ridge at back of shell
- hydration hose guide optional available
- pre-installed with solid, anodised aluminium screw
- optional available plastic break-away visor screws for improved safety
- Incorporating IPX® Acells helmet impact absorption technology. Designed to reduce head injuries caused by low speed and rotational impacts during crashing
- GoPro® Mount included
- height adjustable visor
- Airflaps™ compatible
- Weight: 1300g (+/- 50g)
- Closure: Double-D
- Safety standards: DOT and ECE 22.05
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.