POD’s NEW K4 AC9 LIMITED EDITION KNEE BRACE GIVES PROTECTION A POP PUNK EDGE!
Pod Active have collaborated with team rider Adam Cianciarulo for a new take on the tried and tested monochromatic K4 2.0 knee brace.
The new K4 AC9 LE boasts vibrant pops of color and dynamic graphical treatment inspired by AC’s love of the Californian pop punk scene, while still featuring the unprecedented strength and performance of the original K4 2.0 brace.
Covered with flecks of vivid color and playful, quirky graphics, the K4 AC9 LE brace draws inspiration from the pop punk music scene of the late 90s and early 2000s. That scene had a strong crossover with the board sports and moto lifestyles and the artwork pays homage to the graphical direction of album artwork, tour posters and merch from the time.
- Impact Modified Lightweight Composite frame
- Human Motion® hinges with Synthetic Ligaments™ engineered from Vectran Fibres™(5X stronger than steel) provide progressive, multidirectional motion control.
- Patented technology is proven to reduce risk of knee injuries.
- New POD Hinge Housing provides smooth contact surface against your knee avoiding abrasion for greater comfort, performance & reliability.
- Easily removable impact guards are CE impact tested & certified.
- Adaptive Cuffs designed to conform to various leg shapes while adapting to muscle movement.
- Certified as a medical device to help prevent leg and knee injuries such as ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL, Rotary and Combined instabilities.
- Antimicrobial Frame liners enhance comfort and reduce odour.
- New Quick-Loc Clip System & low profile interior straps anchor the brace to your leg quicker and easier.
- POD’s simple modular design allows you to replace worn liners & straps, rebuild the hinge system and replace damaged impact guards.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.