Fuel Inject & Valve Cleaner is a professional petrol additive for all 2 and 4-stroke petrol engines. It removes deposits from the entire fuel system. Properties:
- Optimises fuel atomization and combustion
- Increases engine power
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Ensures a quick cold-start
- Prevents rough engine idling and misfiring when accelerating
- Keeps exhaust gas emissions as low as possible
- Catalytic converter friendly Instructions for use:
- Pour into the petrol tank before fuelling
- Normal consumption: 1 bottle per 4000 km
- Heavily contaminated systems: 1 bottle on the first 3 times you fill up, then maintenance dose
- Unfavourable usage (short journeys, city driving, low annual mileage): 1 bottle per 2000 km 325 ml treats a maximum of 50 litres of petrol.
Putoline Oil is a high-quality supplier of a wide range of lubricants and maintenance products. We only supply products for motorised two-wheelers and that makes us unique! Our years of experience, combined with continuous research results in the best price/quality ratio. Manufacturing our own products guarantees a consistently high quality. Putoline Oil, Driven by Technology!
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.