SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
The CR-T silencer is the jewel of exhaust system range and it is a “Race Replica” exhaust system technology coming directly from the MotoGP World Championship, where it is used by riders who are supported by SC-Project.
- Slip-on silencers. In the slip-on line the specific link pipes are included in the kit.
- Carbon protection on the link pipe included
- Link pipe in full titanium
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 2 silencers, link pipes, springs and screws, high temperature stickers
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Racing version, not for road use. CR-T is a "Race Replica" silencer, coming directly from the MotoGP, so there is not the possibility to have db-killer inside the CR-T silencer.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.