Shoei presents the innovative NEOTEC 2 flip-up helmet. The direct successor to the NEOTEC flip-up helmet is aimed primarily at touring bike and cruiser riders who appreciate the special quality of Shoei helmets. The excellent safety features, outstanding wearing comfort and exceptional ventilation system combine to make the Shoei NEOTEC 2 a highly desirable helmet.
- Visor: clear, with Pinlock anti-fog visor insert
- Sun visor: integral, smoked, with fog-retardant coating
- Material: AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix)
- Fastener: Stainless-steel ratchet fastener
- Weight: approx. 1.650 g
- Lining: 3D-shaped lining, fully removable and washable, plus integratable ear pads for noise reduction
- Ventilation: 2 adjustable inlets at the chin and top
- Air extraction: three top outlets, behind a small spoiler
- Other features: includes chin curtain and breath guard plus special top and rear spoilers for optimised aerodynamics
- Certificates: ECE 22.05
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.